Amrita Gogoi Wikipedia, Biography, DOB, Relationship, Parents, Boyfriend, Height, Weight
Amrita Gogoi was born in Khorgaon ghurasoa located at Sivasagar district (Assam), to Amrit Gogoi and Jita Gogoi on 22nd December. Now she lives in Guwahati with her mother and sister Madhusmita Gogoi. She has also another name Debojita. She has lots of nicknames. Amrita’s father called her as ‘Jaan’ and other family members called her as Shunjoni and all neighbors called her as Mamata. She is an Ahom Girl. She acted in many video songs and Assamese films.
About Amrita Gogoi, Birthplace, Relationship, Birthplace
- Real name – Amrita Gogoi
- Nicknames– Jaan, Shunjoni, Mamata
- Profession – Actress, Model, Anchor, Influencer
- Date of birth – 22nd December
- Birthplace – Khorgaon ghurasoa, Sivasagar
- Hometown – Guwahati (Assam)
- Nationality – Indian
- Religion – Hinduism
- Marital Status – Unmarried
- Current Relationship – Yes ( He is a mechanical engineer)
Amrita Gogoi Pics, Wallpapers, Picture, Images
|amrita gogoi pic|
Amrita Gogoi Family members, Parents, Siblings, Filmography
- Father’s name – Amrit Gogoi
- Mother’s name – Jita Gogoi
- Sister’s name – Madhusmita Gogoi
- Movies: Ahetuk, Dur
Amrita Gogoi Height, weight, Eye, Hair, Shoes:
- Height in feet-inches – 5’5″
- Height in meters – 1.651 meters
- Weight in kilograms – 60 kg (approx)
- Eye color – Black
- Hair color – Black
Amrita Gogoi Lesser Known Fact
- Her turning point of life was Pedal Mari Mari song by Babu. She gains popularity by that song.
- Her first film was ‘Ahetuk’.
- Some other Assamese films are Dur, etc.